GLOBAL DANCE & GYMNASTICS APPAREL MANUFACTURER
$32mm Annual Revenue
Domestic Production & Overseas Sourcing
Seeking strategic options, including a sale, for this established designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality performance dance and gymnastics apparel. Customer base includes over 17,000 dance schools and 5,000 gymnastics clubs including international gymnastics Olympic teams. U.S. based. 74,000 sq. ft manufacturing & 122,000 sq. ft design development, warehousing, and order fulfillment facilities.
- Established in 1969.
- Apparel Industry with domestic and overseas manufacturing.
- $32 million plus annual revenue in 2018 and 2019.
- Established global industry brands with innovative design capabilities.
- 74,000 sq. ft. U.S. based manufacturing facility.
- 122,000 sq. ft. U.S. based admin., design, product development, warehousing, and order fulfillment facility.
- National sales team and online sales.
- Domestically Producing 10,000 items per week.
- Full complement of various cutting equipment, 16 heat presses, 350 sewing machines, rolled fabric conversion equipment, dye sublimation, multi-head embroidery machines, rhinestone and sequin placement and more.
- Modular and team work centers.
- 100 Seamstresses (40 master seamstresses).
Please see the Investment Teaser then return a completed Confidentiality Agreement by email to Debbie Beall for further information.