PRODUCER OF GLASS FIBER MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
Company in Chapter 11, sale process underway. Proprietary fiberglass furnace and needle mat operation. Combined 446,000 sq.ft. of manufacturing space on 95 acres, 2 hours southeast of Atlanta. Both operations can operate as standalone facilities, assets to be sold free and clear, together or separately.
- Combined 446,000 sq.ft. of manufacturing space on 95 acres
- Potential annual revenue in excess of $70mm
- Preferential taxation policy due to current Economic Development Agreement
- ISO 9001 – 2015 certified operation
Phase I – Needle Mat Operation:
- 80,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility on 40 acres.
- Built in 2014, operations started in Q1 of 2015
- Approximately $10mm in revenue annually
Phase II – Fiberglass Furnace:
- 366,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility on 55 acres
- Annual capacity of 50,000+ tons
- Capability to produce any kind of fiberglass products from chopped strands to direct rovings to yarns
- Operations began in March 2018
(866) 969-1115 ext. 3
Please see the Investment Teaser then return a completed Confidentiality Agreement by email to Debbie Beall or by fax, 866-604-9434 for further information.
U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Georgia, Case No. 19-59440