SHOE CARE PRODUCT MANUFACTURER
$5mm+ Annual Revenue
Seeking buyer for Rochester Shoe Tree Company, a 97 year old manufacturer of aromatic red cedar shoe trees and related cedar products, shoe cleaners, lotions, creams, polishes and leather protectors. The company also distributes shoe care accessories from its 8 Acre waterfront operation. Unique woodworking equipment, private label capabilities. Loyal customer base. 21,000 sq. ft. manufacturing and 9,000 sq.ft. distribution facilities, 4-32,000 bft kilns.
Red cedar shoe tree, shoe polish, cream, cleaner, and lotion manufacturer, and shoe care accessory distributor.
FY ‘20 Projected Revenue: $ 5,400,000;
EBITDA: $ 352,000
8 Acre water front operation that includes:
- 21,000 sq.ft. Manufacturing facility
- 9,000 sq.ft. Distribution facility with pick & pack line, EDI capabilities
- 4 – 32,000 bft Kilns in two buildings
- Private label and customization capabilities.
- Unique woodworking (Zuckerman lathes), packaging and printing equipment, liquid, cream and lotion processing and fill lines.
(866) 969-1115 ext. 5
Please see the Investment Teaser then return a completed Confidentiality Agreement by email to Debbie Beall or by fax, 866-604-9434 for further information.